Here is the must-have list of natural cleaning recipes for various household cleaning needs:
1. All-Purpose Cleaner:
– Mix equal parts white vinegar and water in a spray bottle. Add a few drops of essential oil (such as lemon or lavender) for a pleasant scent.
2. Glass Cleaner:
– Combine 1 cup of water, 1 cup of white vinegar, and 1 tablespoon of cornstarch in a spray bottle. Shake well before use.
3. Oven Cleaner:
– Make a paste using baking soda and water. Apply the paste to the interior of the oven, let it sit overnight, and then scrub it off with a sponge or cloth.
4. Bathroom Cleaner:
– Mix 1 part white vinegar and 1 part water in a spray bottle. Spray onto surfaces, let it sit for a few minutes, and then scrub with a brush or sponge.
5. Floor Cleaner:
– Mix 1 cup of white vinegar, 1 gallon of warm water, and a few drops of essential oil (optional). Use this solution to mop your floors.
6. Carpet Stain Remover:
– Combine equal parts white vinegar and water in a spray bottle. Spray the solution onto the stain, let it sit for a few minutes, and then blot with a clean cloth.
7. Toilet Bowl Cleaner:
– Sprinkle baking soda into the toilet bowl, then pour in white vinegar. Let it fizz for a few minutes, scrub with a toilet brush, and flush.
8. Stainless Steel Cleaner:
– Dampen a microfiber cloth with undiluted white vinegar. Wipe the stainless steel surface in the direction of the grain, then buff with a dry cloth.
9. Mold and Mildew Remover:
– Mix equal parts white vinegar and water in a spray bottle. Spray onto affected areas, let it sit for a while, scrub with a brush, and rinse.
10. Air Freshener:
– Combine water, a few drops of your favorite essential oil, and a teaspoon of baking soda in a spray bottle. Shake well and use as an air freshener.
Remember to test these natural cleaning solutions on a small, inconspicuous area before using them on larger surfaces.
Do you have an amazing natural cleaning product recipe that you would be happy to share with us via social media? Click the social media icons in the footer of this page.